Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun in Carmel

We had such a great trip in Carmel! It just didn't seem long enough! On the way over there we stopped and had lunch with Grandma Dee in Los Banos. It was great to see her, and this was the first time she got to see Abigail, so that was really special. When we were in Carmel we went to the cute little park across from the house a few times, and also went to the beach. Noah had a blast digging in the sand, and we even got to see a mini excavator in action! None of the beach pictures of Abigail and me turned out very well, but I wanted to post at least one of them for proof of her first trip to the beach! This was her first out of town trip (except for Modesto), and I guess my mom said that Carmel was my first trip as a baby as well. Besides that, we just relaxed, went out to eat at yummy restaurants, and Doug and I played a number of board games after the kids went to bed. We are so blessed that my Grandmother Vivienne has a house over there and graciously lets us stay, it is such a place of rejuvenation!

Rrrrr... I just accidentally erased all of the pictures of Noah at the beach, and Abigail with Grandma Dee, so I am just going to post this and then re-upload them later in a new post, because that part takes a while. :-)

No comments: