Friday, June 20, 2008

Random thoughts for the day


My mom gave us Abigail's bedding for her room and I just got it yesterday and put it up today - it is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! My camera is out of batteries and we have lost our charger, so we need to buy a new one, but when I am back up and running in that department I will take pictures.

I am hoping to paint her room this weekend - if I can talk Doug into it! :-) He loathes painting. And he has been doing a lot of work over at our rental property lately, and today he had to paint some drywall he fixed... we shall see.

Abigail LOVES her mobile. She will just lay there and stare at it - looking very content and mesmerized at the same time.

Beerocks are yummy: I made them for lunch today, and Doug said that they are in his top 3 of all time favorite foods. If you know Doug, that is a big deal. Noah liked helping, rrr.... playing with the Beerock dough.

Now is using really big words to describe things - like "fantastic". Today he was saying "These grapes are fantastic!" He is also known to say amazing, awesome and growdy (Doug taught him that word in reffering to the garage floor).

When Noah was sitting on the toilet yesterday he was telling me "Mom, this is really hard". Just the practicing of the sitting on the potty mind you - there was no potting happening - yet! ;)

Abigail is sleeping really well. She will usually only wake up once or twice during the night, and will usually go at least a 5-6 hour stretch.

I cut Noah's hair today and he did a REALLY good job sitting still - I was SO proud of him! He got two stickers and a big "good job" from Mommy and Daddy.

This is a picture from the baby shower that Marcie took - thanks Marcie! Seems like in most of our pictures one of us is looking away - oh well!

No comments: