Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gotta get a pair

If you don't have a pair of swimming goggles, you have to get a pair! That is if you like to cook with chopped onions and you don't like to cry while preparing them. I came up with this idea a while back, and picked some up at Walgreens. Doug thought I was silly to spend money on them, but he sure does like to wear them now when it is his turn to cut the onions! (We have this really yummy "relish" that we make with our carne asada tacos and it is made of chopped onions, cilantro, and lime juice. We make it probably at least once a month, so I would say the goggles were a good purchase!!)

I know this was a kinda random post, but last time I was cutting the onions, I thought that I should blog about it - so hopefully it will help someone. :-)

No comments: