Saturday, August 9, 2008

New noises

Abigail is making all kinds of new noises. It seems like just last week she found out that she has a voice and that she can do things with it. She can now make the Bbbbbb.... sound while blowing spit bubbles, and she finds that quite amusing. She will also make the Mmmmm noise with pursed lips. She usually makes that one when she is tired or slightly disgruntled about something. And then she has what I affectionately call her pterodactyl noise. It is basically a screech. Sometimes it is a happy noise, sometimes upset, often time it seems she just does it so she can hear herself. If she gets frustrated she can do it really LOUD. Now I have no idea what a pterodactyl actually sounded like, but for some reason this is what I would imagine it to sound like. I will have to see if I can catch it on video.

No comments: