Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Trinity

So Noah and I were talking about the Trinity today during our lunch time picnic. (The weather was gorgeous here today...) Anyways, I am never sure how much sinks in, but this evening after his bedtime I went to check on him because he was talking to himself. He had a poopy diaper, so I got him up and was changing him, and he told me: "I got it right!". I was not sure what he was talking about, but figured he must have been referring to the conversation that he was having with himself before I walked in. So I asked him: "What did you get right?" He told me: "God the Father, God the Daddy, and God the Holy Spirit". :-) I first praised him, then I gently told him that God the Father and God the Daddy were actually the same, and that there was also God the Son: Jesus. So then he practiced that a few times and went off to bed, to continue his conversation. So precious.

No comments: