Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Prolly' Jullianna

At Vernal Falls, getting Noah out of the carrier. Daniel hiked him almost the whole way up - thanks Daniel!!

Fun in Yosemite - more pictures to come!


This morning just for fun, I asked Noah who his best friend was, and he replied: "Prolly Julianna". I think Julianna won him over with the many books she read him, and their common love for cranberries. I don't know, I still think Daniel should have won the prize for backpacking him all the way up Vernal Falls. Well, all of you cousins rank pretty high in his book - he can't stop talking about when the cousins came.

I have SO many pictures, and so much to blog about, and I have been so busy that it is overwhelming to think about starting, but I thought I could at least share that quickly before I forrgot and to get the ball rolling. I will try to post more pictures later today. :-)

No comments: