Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!

What a wonderful Valentine's Day! Doug and I actually celebrated yesterday. My Dad came over after we put the kids to bed and we went out to dinner at Tony Roma's. It is one of Doug's favorites, and we haven't been in a long time. Doug loves the onion loaf thing, and I love that they have mini deserts! Which means I got to get two! Red Velvet Cake and Warm Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream. Yummo! We had some great conversation and reminiscing about our 5 1/2 years of marriage. I am married to such a wonderful man!

This evening we went to dinner with my parents and my Grandma VeVe. We were going to go to Cheesecake Factory, but that was a BAD idea. The wait was 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Crazy. We ended up going back to my San Joaquin Gardens and having a really nice dinner there. They had it all decorated for Valentine's Day, and even a dance floor with a band playing. Doug and I danced for the first time in...??

Noah enjoyed handing out his Valentines that he made earlier today. Abigail was happy and enjoyed eating little bites of everything. Well, not everything, she TRIED to get her hands on my ice cream. Not till you are 1 little girl!

Here are a few pictures.

Noah making his Valentines. He loved putting they googly eyes on the heart frogs.


Sweet boy.


Abigail ENJOYING her food. She is such a loud eater!!


Doug enjoying HIS treat.




Noah showing Papa his card

. Noah giving Grandma her card.



Grandma VeVe's heart and pom-pom card.


My beautiful card from Doug.


No comments: