Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Best of friends

It is really cute watching Noah and Abigail becoming "friends". He likes to give her kisses and pat-pats, and bring her toys. When we took this picture he had actually asked out of the blue - "May I hold Abigail please?" So I went and grabbed my camera. She is starting to give him really big smiles, and is starting to giggle when he does certain things. He has really gotten her going with the giggles a few times in the last week or so. 2 weeks ago they had there first "fight". Not really, but I was holding Abigail on my lap, and Noah was bending down under the chair to grab something, as he was coming up she grasped a handful of his hair in her little hand a yanked it towards herself. He let out a little yelp and looked up in disbelief - like "What just happened?!?!" I explained that it was an accident and she didn't do it on purpose. I think he learned to keep his head away from little hands! :-) We are glad they are close in age, and pray that they will grow up to be wonderful friends.

No comments: