Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Front yard Olympics

A few nights ago we were having "front yard Olympics" (just any kind of competition we come up with), and I challenged Doug to a game of "who can jump the furthest". Only thing was Doug had to compete while holding Noah. We marked our lines - jumped, and then kept increasing our distance. We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. Do you want to know the really sad thing though? Doug still beat me, even while holding Noah!!! Uggh, something is not right! Maybe I need practice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Favelo's;

I've just caught up on all your postings and pics. I cannot believe how much the kids have grown and what a sweet,loving family you have. I'm glad you are all well. We are just wonderful here, really enjoying this good weather. Take care and I look forward to Halloween pictures.

Love from Aunt Marie and Uncle Bob

P.S. If you ever come by our way we would love to see you.

Unknown said...

Sounds like FUN!!