Saturday, May 3, 2008

Abigail's bows

People have commented on how cute the little bow in her hair was... I saw another little girl in the nursery in Fresno with one in her hair so I requested one for Abigail. When we got here all of the nurses thought it was so cute - but then it accidently got thrown out with one of the linen changes. SO - when the nursery was closed, Doug and I went to the fabric store and got some more ribbon - for some reason that simple pleasure was so much fun - to pick out the different colors etc. it made me smile. Anyways, I have made her many more bows, and bows for all of the other little girls in the nursery. It is so cute, one of her "little friends" has a beautiful purple bow. And this big headband bow is a bow that Grandma got for her today. Doug has already stated his preference that he does NOT like this kind of bow - but maybe he will have a change of heart after seeing it on his precious daughter??? So, this video is for Doug, but you can all take a peek too! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! As for Doug's preferences in bows, I'm sure he will love ANY bow on his little baby girl.

As for her middle name, we love it -- so much so that we named our Daniel Courage, except in Japanese: Yuuki.

Have fun and cherish these moments.

Anonymous said...

That Bow is WAY TO cute!!! I can't wait to hold the bundle of joy myself!!!

Hugs,
Juliana

marcie favelo said...

I love the bows, especially the headband one! She is so cute I can hardly wait to get my hands on her. Grandpa Larry and I are really proud of her and how well she is doing. And we are proud of you Heather and Doug for just being so good for this little one. We enjoyed having dinner with Doug and Noah on Saturday night and we look forward to all of us being together really soon. More bows!!