Saturday, May 31, 2008

King size bed adventures and hide and go seek

Well, we have decided that it is time to get a king size bed. So, we had been doing some research and decided to order a bed from Costco, because they have really good prices. The only catch is you can't lie on the bed before you buy it. Well, the bed came Thursday and it is super soft, but after sleeping on it for the night Doug and I both woke up with sore backs! The bed is awful! I am sure it would be great for some people, but it just felt like you were sinking in and had no back support. So, back to Costco that is going! We have decided we like our bed on the firm side and we have narrowed it down to 2 beds and we are going to go back tomorrow and decide on one for sure (When my back isn't so sore, so I can make a fair assessment!).

Here is a cute video of Doug and Noah playing hide and go seek at Macy's. (Noah doesn't quite get it yet, but it is really cute!) I was nursing Abigail before we left so they had some extra time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is soooo HILARIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute video!!!
When I was a baby, I have some cute pictures of me trying to eat a jelly sandwich!!! I put it every where on my face but inside my mouth!!! Most babies make that mistake =)

Anonymous said...

That is really cute -- he is having a good time whether he knows how to play or not!!