Saturday, May 3, 2008

Grandma is a big help!







Doug went home yesterday and my mom has been staying with me and has been a huge help! From taking me back and forth to the hospital to helping with Abigail it has been very nice to have her support. We got to give Abigail a hair wash today, and she didn't like it one bit! She is all cleaned up now though. She is so cute and I am starting to see her personality more and more. She is a really content baby, except when she is hungry! :-) She likes to be swaddled and sung to. The feeding is going better and better. She still has a line running into her tummy for nutrition, and they said that she will need to be off of that for at least 24 hours before we can go home. The nurses told me to plan on Wed. but it could possibly be a little earlier. They are going to do a test tomorrow to see if the anti-biotics have taken care of all of her infection, or if she needs to be on them for 3 more days. I need to go back to the hospital to feed her - here are a few pictures from today.

No comments: